External Support Links

In addition to the support our team can provide to tenants, there are a range of additional supports available from external sources.

Please see below for a list of external support agencies that provide a variety of services, advice and support.

Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
Find a Citizens Information Centre
RTB – Residential Tenancy Board
Louth County Council
Laois County Council
Tipperary County Council
Meath County Council
MABS – Money Advice & Budgeting Services
An Post – Managing your Household Budget